FY type stainless steel Industrial Centrifugal Pumps
Disassembly and assembly
- If you replace or inspect the impeller, close the outlet valve,
remove the flange connecting bolts and the bottom plate connecting
bolts, and lift the pump with the lifting tool.
- the bottom plate on the bracket, remove all the bolts of the pump,
remove the pump cover and impeller nut, with a double hammer flick
the pump, you can remove the impeller.
- Replace the rolling bearing or packing, then the bottom plate does
not move, as long as the removal of the motor and the corresponding
bracket, remove the pump coupling, gland, round nut, remove the
bearing body. To replace the packing, first remove the packing gland, and then remove and replace the filler.
- assembly and disassembly in the opposite order, we must pay
attention to the concentricity of the accessories on the shaft.
Installation, use, maintenance
- pump assembly, the disk coupling to see if the rotation is
flexible. Check whether there is metal friction sound, the parts
nut is tight.
- check the pump shaft and motor shaft concentricity, the coupling
between the two shaft can not exceed the number of 0.1mm, the
balance between the two shafts to maintain 1 ~ 2.5mm.
- the suction pump to the bottom of the container between the
distance of 2 to 3 times the suction diameter, the pump from the
wall is greater than the aperture of 2,5 times.
- the pump out of the pipeline should be another bracket support, its weight is not allowed to
support the pump.
- check the direction of rotation of the motor, so that the direction
of rotation of the pump in line with the direction indicated.
- close the outlet pipe on the gate valve and pressure gauge,
connected to the cooling water pipe.
- start the motor, open the pressure gauge, and slowly open the
outlet pipe valve to the required position, put into normal
- often check the pump and the motor, the bearing temperature should
not exceed 75 ℃, the bearing box should be added enough butter.
FY-type stainless steel liquid pump ┃ liquid chemical pump structure:
- Bearing box
- Under the bracket
- Installation disk
- Support tube
- Export flange
- Outlet pipe
- Pump body
- Pump cover